How do I file a police report?

Police reports can be made several different ways:

– By phone – VERY limited instances and circumstances.
– At the Police Division Building located at 175 West Wooster, Bowling Green, OH.
– At your residence / place of work within the city limits, just call the Dispatch Center.
– If you have any further questions, please call the Dispatch Center and speak with a Dispatcher (419-352-1131 or 419-352-2571).

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No
Bookmark the permalink.