The parking kiosk system in City Parking Lot 2 has been fully installed. Beginning on September 12, 2016, visitors of Lot 2 will be required to begin to pay for 2-hour or 10-hour parking at one of the 3 kiosks within this parking lot. Previously enforced parking rules will continue including the prohibition to backing into or pulling through parking spaces. As a reminder, visitors will be required to enter their license plate number at the kiosk so the vehicle can be associated with the payment.
Please view the instructional video below to learn how to use the parking kiosks.
A feature named Extend by Phone is also available for those who choose to pay by credit card. A service fee of 25 cents is added to our parking rate each time this feature is used.
As a reminder city parking rates are as follows:
5 cents for every 12 minutes – or – $2.00 for all day parking*
* Drivers will be permitted to pre-pay for parking starting at 7 AM. These payments will be applied beginning at 9 AM. Check your receipt for valid expiration times.
Parking Regulation Reminders
- No parking on sidewalk to include sidewalks crossing driveways.
- No parking within 10 feet of a fire hydrant.
- No parking in front of a public or private driveway.
- No double parking.
- No parking at any place where signs prohibit stopping.
- No parking within 4 feet of a public or private driveway.
- No parking at yellow painted curbs or pavement.
- No parking in alleys.
- No parking in one spot on a public street for more than 24 hours without moving the vehicle.
- No parking where signs prohibit parking between the hours of 3:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- No parking on the left side of any street or road. Parking when allowed, must be in the same direction as the flow of traffic.
- No parking on any street designated as a snow street when a snow emergency has been declared.
- No parking on the grass.
- No parking on a crosswalk or within 20 feet of a crosswalk within an intersection.
- No parking within 30 feet of a stop sign.