- 1. What are Civil Citations?
- 2. What is the address of the Bowling Green Police Division?
The address to the Bowling Green, OH Police Division is: 175 West Wooster Bowling Green, OH 43402
There is not points to locate on the map
- 3. Where can I pay the fine for my traffic ticket?
Fines can be paid at the Bowling Green Municipal Court located at 711 South Dunbridge Road, Bowling Green, OH. View a map of the location. For more information on the fines schedule, please visit the Bowling Green Municipal Court's Traffic Division website.
- 4. I have questions on the laws of Bowling Green or the State of Ohio. Where can I find more information?
- 5. How do I pay the fine for my parking tickets?
Parking fines can be paid three different ways:
- In person at the Bowling Green Police Division building located at 175 West Wooster, Bowling Green, OH 43402.
- By mail.
- By placing the ticket and fine in the yellow boxes located in several city parking lots in the downtown area.
Cash and checks only are accepted. No credit / debit cards. The Police Division will also not accept a large amount of coins as payment.
- 6. How do I file a police report?
Police reports can be made several different ways:
- By phone - VERY limited instances and circumstances.
- At the Police Division Building located at 175 West Wooster, Bowling Green, OH.
- At your residence / place of work within the city limits, just call the Dispatch Center.
- If you have any further questions, please call the Dispatch Center and speak with a Dispatcher (419-352-1131 or 419-352-2571).
- 7. How do I find more information about the Bowling Green Municipal Court?
- 8. When is the next police auction?
- 9. How do I get a copy of a police report?
- 10. I need a background check for employment. What do I need to do?
- 11. Does the Bowling Green Police Division provide ride alongs to the public?
No. Any deviation from this policy must be approved by the Chief of Police.
- 12. Where do I find information on sex offenders in Bowling Green?
- 13. Is the Bowling Green Police Division hiring?
- 14. My vehicle has been towed by the Bowling Green Police Division. How to I pick it up?
You will need to obtain a release for your vehicle from the Bowling Green Police Division. There may be conditions for the release of your vehicle (unpaid tickets, parking fines, court sanctions, etc.). Please stop by the Police Division or call prior to attempting to obtain the release.