Block Party

The Director of Safety has the authority to authorize temporary street regulations, such as a temporary street closing for a block party.

In order to apply for a Block Party permit, property owners impacted by the closure must sign a petition. That petition should then be submitted to the Municipal Administrator/Director of Safety along with specific information on the time, date, location, and reason for the proposed closure.

If approved, the City will provide temporary barricades for the roadway. Questions on this process should be directed to the Municipal Administrator's Office