- 5 pm
- 2nd and 4th Mondays of every month
- City Council Chamber
304 N Church Street
Bowling Green, OH 43402
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Board consists of 5 members appointed by the Mayor serving staggering 5-year terms.
The following are some of the duties and powers of the Board of Public Utilities (from Section 30.52 of City Code):
- Manage and control the operation of the municipal electric, waterworks, and sewerage system
- Administer and carry out the provisions of all agreements, contracts, trust indentures, and other legal obligations pertaining to the municipal utility systems
- Fix all rates and charges to be made to the consumers of the waterworks, electric, and sewerage system
- Make recommendations to the City Council on matters pertaining to the Public Utilities