Resident Information

Welcome Bowling Green Resident!

We are glad that you are here! Please utilize the links below to access various service providers and find out community information. Should you have other questions, please email the City or view our New Resident Welcome Letter and Information Handout (PDF).


Bowling Green residents are provided electric, water, and sewer service by the City. The Utility Business Office (UBO) handles all accounts and billing. The Utility Business Office is located at 304 N Church Street (bottom floor). Call the office at 419-354-6258 or visit the UBO webpage for more information.

Refuse / Recycling Collection

The City provides weekly curbside refuse/recycling collection in city-supplied containers to one and two family dwellings on public streets. The Refuse & Recycling section outlines refuse/recycling collection and information on collection routes. Additional information is available by phoning the Public Works Department at 419-354-6227.

Planning Department Handouts

Check out the Informational Handouts page in the Planning Department for some fast answers about your home improvement and property maintenance questions.