Utility Bill Pay Assistance

Bowling Green has partnered with several local agencies who provide utility bill payment assistance for customers experiencing financial hardship.

Residents who need assistance paying their bill should contact the Salvation Army at 419-352-5918.

In addition to the Muni-Pal program administered by the Salvation Army, residents may be eligible for assistance through the Great Lakes Community Action Partnership (GLCAP). Residents may begin their application with GLCAP by calling 567-432-5046. Wood County Area Ministries may also be able to help and can be reached at 419-352-1322.  

If children live in the home, customers should also contact Wood County Jobs & Family Services at 419-352-7566 for possible assistance.    

When contacting these agencies, residents are encouraged to leave a message and a representative will return their call.